- It should not be too hard to understand.
- You can observe what have been done by the emulator.
- Only 60% instructions are coded. If you are interested in writing an emulator, you can try it by yourself.
- The architecture of Chip 8 is quite simple. Even with my bad programming skills, i can still finish it in two days. Chip 8 is really suitable to be the first target to write an emulator.
- I had made a mistake to write %0xFF instead of %0x100 to prevent result from overflowing, and the ball in Pong only made horizontal moves.